Sunday 11 March 2018

Sleep deprived!

Why couldn't we have spring forward next Sunday when we have Monday off?  I hope you're having a nice restful day.  Daisy and I had such a nice walk this morning and saw some mergansers thinking about mating at Rocky Point Park.  The male birds are very dramatic, throwing their heads back and bobbing vigorously to show off to the females.  I didn't remember about Spring Forward until the neighbour reminded me.  Then I came in the house grumpily and switched the clocks that don't switch themselves.

Drama 9/10; Theatre Production -- remember to bring what you think you will wear to the weddings on Tuesday.  Ushers, I will send you to get the classes who are coming.

If you are interested in going on the New York trip next April (2019), make sure you tell your parents that Mr. Aun and I are going to do an information session tomorrow at 7 in the theatre.

See you, dull and deprived, tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment