Thursday 2 February 2023

Journal Time for Semester 2!

 Drama 8:  What should Ms. Kosar know about you?  Have you ever done Drama before?  What are your pronouns?  (Don't say you don't have any.  We all have them -- I want to know what you would like to be called.) Do you have stage fright?  Have you ever done any sort of performing before (dance, public speaking, sports, music)?  Is there anything else I should know?

Drama 9:  February is Black History Month.  Find out something that you could teach the class about that relates to Black History in BC.  (Ms. Kosar will give you examples in class.) Tell the story here.

Senior Drama:  Write a brief scenario based on the theme of "love is blind".  It should look something like this:

Alice and Angela stop at their lockers.  David walks by.  He doesn't notice them.

Alice:  Oh, David is so handsome.  I can't help staring at him.

Angie:  He's a creep.  He thinks he's so cool.

Alice:  Oh, no.  You're wrong.  He's so nice.  I dropped my pencil in science and he picked it up and put it on my desk.  And then, just looked at me.  I felt like I'd just die!

Angie:  Barbara went out with him and he took her out to Old Man's Cliff and then drove away and left her there.  She had to walk home.  Three miles and it was raining.  And then he laughed about it at school on Monday.  What a pig.

Alice:  Barbara deserved it.  She's a cow.

Angie:  My mom always says "beauty is only skin deep."  You're not seeing the real guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment