Thursday 3 October 2024

Too Late! Journals for October 4

 Drama 8:

Write a brief (half a page) scene in which you show how your group is working on your fairy tale mime.

Here's an example:

Angela:  Hey, everyone!  Let's practice.

Dawn:  Oh, just calm down, Angela.  Don't be such a nag.

Angela:  It's fun.  Let's do the scene where the mom tells the dad to ditch Hansel and Gretel.

Sara:  Okay!  I'm Gretel.  I can cry.

Angela:  Great.  Eric, can you cry too?

Eric:  I'm not crying.  I never cry.

Angela:  Can you pretend?

Eric:  I'll look sad, but I won't cry.

Donald:  I think the dad is terrible.  He shouldn't ditch his kids.

**********************

Theatre Production:

Make a sketch of how the theatre could look for Hallowe'en.  Use colour!

Directors/Scriptwriters:

You can hand this in as a group, if you like.  Submit at LEAST your first scene for the Hallowe'en play.

Actors:

Which "voice" are you?  What is your character's back story?

1 comment: