Wednesday 31 July 2013

Back in business!

We have running water and a cooker, so we feel very rich and privileged tonight!  The floor will be a while yet and the counter tops and cabinets are delayed, but once you've gone without running water and gas in the kitchen anything else feels very luxurious!  Mike has created a makeshift counter and we will cook our own food tomorrow and not have to go to IHOP or order pizza.  Life is good.

Let's try to remember this when we're whining about how the cheese on the casserole is too salty or whatever it is we whine about.  (Or the meat pies are too hot, right, Rickie?)  Whiners gotta whine, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    I will email you as well, but I'm happy to answer here, so whichever finds you first!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete