Sunday 21 July 2013

Good morning from Southern California!

Here's an interesting bit of Americana!  Our breakfast includes doughnuts!  I thought that was a Canadian food, but apparently Americans like them, too, and for BREAKFAST!

We're off for our second day of Disneyland.  We are going to Fantasyland and Tomorrowland today.  Strangely enough, it has been cloudy both days and actually rained yesterday which rarely happens here, I understand.  Last night at the fireworks, we met people from all over the USA and all remarked about how unexpected the weather is.  All results of climate change, I'm afraid.

Both boys made their own light sabres yesterday and are now sitting in bed watching a cartoon, eating their breakfast (no doughnuts, though) and holding their light sabres, just in case a sith attack occurs.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you never know when those sneaky Sith will creep up on you !

    I am very impressed by the number of rides you went on Jean, I'm a complete wuss when it comes to that stuff. I hope you have a banana split because my sister-in-law, who grew up in LA, says the ones at Disney are the best. Although I wouldn't panic if you read this too late to have had one, when we had one almost 20 years ago now !, they were already $10 each !

    ReplyDelete