Thursday 9 June 2016

Journal Day! Internalize that character!

Well, it's that time again -- your favourite time of the week!  Journal Day!

Grade 8's:  Write about your Creation performance as if it's a review in the newspaper.  Give it a catchy title that makes me want to read it (for example, "Actors 'Create' a New World" or something like that).  Then write about what was good about it and what could have been improved.

Everyone else:  Write about the character you are playing in the role play.  What are you doing to make it real?  Has anything surprised you about how you played it or what happened to you?  (I am always surprised when I play a quiet character, because I hear so much more than I do when I'm always talking -- hey, many of us could stand to learn that lesson.) Have you had an interaction with anyone who has impressed you?  Describe it in detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment