Monday 24 June 2013

I have only received a couple of journals, and marks are going to be printed out today after 3:30, so I hope none of you plan to be late or finish after the last minute.  You've all done well and I hope you learned something over the course of the semester. 

Enjoy your summer.  If it is raining, then read a book or make something cool or start a journal!  (I've written in a journal since I was about 8 years old.  It's fun to read the old ones and see what crazy thing I was worrying about when I was younger.)  If it's sunny, you could do the same thing, or you could go outside and take a walk or write a poem or paint a picture or watch a bird or an insect going about its business.  The world is a wonderful place, if only we would really see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment