Thursday 20 June 2013

SYIS (What might that mean?)

See you in September! 

I will try my best to post your marks by tomorrow.  If you think I've made a mistake, let me know and I will check things out.  You may still hand in your journals until Monday morning, but then they will be printing out report cards, so there will be no going back.

It's been a great pleasure for me to be able to teach you this term and I hope you all have a great summer.  Make sure you get outside (even on rainy days) and enjoy the long lazy days!  Then you'll be rejuvenated for September!

And a sad goodbye to all the grade 12's who, for the first time in twelve years, don't really know what September will bring.  You're embarking on a great adventure and I wish you all the very best in everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment