Friday 18 December 2020

Merry merry merry!

 Grade 8's -- looking forward to seeing all your dynamite performances today!  I will reconfigure your preliminary marks that you saw on the progress reports because I'm sure all your performances will be terrific.  I will post the marks on the bulletin board outside the drama room on January 4 when we return from holidays.  Unfortunately for me, you will all be going off to Art on that day and we won't have any more drama classes in Grade 8, but I hope to see lots of you in Drama  9.

Grade 9's -- if you feel ambitious, practice your Seinfeld monologue over the holidays.  I always love to learn a new monologue!

Please take care of yourselves over the holidays and find joy in the small things.  I am looking forward to spending lots of time with my dear old dog, Daisy.  She is one of my favourite things in the whole world.



No comments:

Post a Comment