Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Hallowe'en!

I hope all of you have a happy, fun and safe Hallowe'en.  My dog and I hate fireworks and firecrackers (especially) so we're hoping for a very quiet night!  But I love to dress up in a costume, so watch for me and my cohorts in the Fine Arts/Performing Arts department!  We are coming as the Village People!  My oldest son is dressing up as a Doctor Who character (the kid in the gas mask, whoever that is) and my youngest son is going to be Jason Voorhees from "Friday the 13th", although he has never seen the movie.  (Nor have I -- I don't like slasher movies.)

Journals today:

Grade 8:  What lesson could you afford to learn?  Write a story about how you know you need to learn this lesson and what might teach it to you.

Grade 9:  What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?  Why did it scare you?  Do you like to be scared or not?

Senior Drama:

Actors:  Who are you playing in the directors' plays?  Name your character and describe it.

Directors:  Give me a report on how things are going with your plays.  Please provide details!

Theatre Production:  Give me a sketch for your set for the directors' plays.  Remember, the plays are being performed here, not on film or on Broadway, so create a set accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment