Thursday 20 November 2014

The end of days

Tomorrow is the last day for Drama for the Grade 8's.  Please remember to look at the blog to see if you've missed any journals.  You may hand them in tomorrow in order to have me add them to your mark.  I will also add your Aesop plays to your mark.  I was very pleased with how well most of you spoke your lines so clearly and with such good diction. 

I will not assign a journal for this week for any of you.  I did not mark last week's journals (except for the grade 8's) because I was working on your report cards.  Last week's journals will be included in the next report period.

Grade 8's -- I would like to thank you all for your hard work, enthusiasm and creativity over the last nine weeks.  It has gone very quickly and I hope you all had as much fun as I did.  Best of luck to all of you in Art!  I hope to see many of you next year in Drama 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment