Thursday 9 April 2015

What did you contribute?

Wow!  It has been almost a month since I made an entry in my blog!  I don't think I have been away from my blog for a month since I had a blog!  I have been super busy and have no moment to spare to philosophize or ramble on about pop culture or things like that.  And, of course, school-wise, we haven't had a Friday together for some time.

My twelve year old son thinks homework should be illegal (after having finished several pages of BEDMAS math.)  What do you think?

Journals for today:

Grade 8's:  What did you contribute to your group's "creation" play?  What role did you play?  How did you make your performance fit the play?  What else did you do?  What would you do differently if you could do it again?

Grade 9/10/Theatre Production:  What did you contribute to the "love" scenes?  Were you happy with your contribution?  Why or why not?  What would you do differently if you could do it again?

I must complete report cards by April 16.  Make sure you get your journals in to me before then.  Grade 9's and 10's -- make sure you are ready to present your monologue before I have to submit your grades.  Theatre production:  I will have blank masks for you on Monday.  Some of you have not completed the questions about the set design for Twelfth Night and the Swan Theatre, or the journal about Malvolio's costumes.  Don't delay -- do it today!

No comments:

Post a Comment