Friday 20 November 2015

November 20 Journals

Speak the speech, I pray you, as I pronounced it to you, trippingly on the tongue.  But if you mime it, as many of your players do, I had as lief the town crier spoke my lines.  Nor do not saw the air too much with your hands, thus; but use all gently.  For in the very torrent, tempest and, as I may say, whirlwind of passion, you must acquire and beget a temperance, that may give it smoothness.

Senior Drama -  this is your memory passage.

Grade 8 journal:  Write about your skills in working as a part of a group.  What skills do you have in this regard?  In which ways can you improve?  Are you a good leader?  Explain why or why not.  Tell a story about an experience you had working with a group and what you learned from it.

Senior Drama:  Remember your Remembrance Day journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment