Friday 19 January 2018

Journals for January 19, 2018

Finally, I got on my blog.  I came home and tried to show my son how he had hijacked my blog and of course, it wouldn't do it!  (Typical.)  It just blithely brought up my blog with no problem.

So just a reminder of your journals.

Grade 8's:  Write three or four ways in which you can improve your Aesop Fables plays.  Remember, you should try to include tableaus, mime, and choral speaking.  You need a framework and you MUST remember your lines.  Remember the notes I gave you after your first performance.

Grade 9, 10, 11 and 12, Theatre Production and Directing and Scriptwriting:

How did you create your character for the role play?  Did you wear anything or bring anything to help you stay in character?  What sorts of things did you do that you wouldn't normally do?  Describe some interactions you had with other people in the class.

We have a lot to finish next week in class, so you must come to class, if you don't have an exam.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ms Kozar its Samia, I Finished my journals and I was going to hand them in yesterday but I forgot, is there any way I can still send it to u?

    ReplyDelete