Tuesday 17 July 2018

Should you trust a mysterious stranger?

My sons suggested to me that you might not want to take advantage of those tickets left by the mysterious stranger.  Perhaps the stranger has evil plans for you and is using the tickets to get control of you.  (This sounds like a good idea for a play.).  They thought they would like to go to Mexico, which would be interesting, I know.  I would like to see the Aztec pyramids and I think Mexico City would be really exciting, too.  Rickie and Carlos went several times and had a wonderful visit.  Still, I do think it would be viciously hot at this time of year.  (Of course, it's viciously hot here now.  Daisy is panting all day long.)

I think my choice of Dalvay-by-the-Sea is still what I would do.  I would pack a suitcase full of books and my sketch book and just relax on the beach and sit in the beautiful old-fashioned lounge and think about my favourite author, L.M. Montgomery, and how much she taught me about how to live my life.  (Find solace in the beauty of nature.  Strive to be a good person.  Art is important.)


No comments:

Post a Comment