Thursday 29 April 2021

The Last Quarter!

 Welcome to the last quarter!  Wow!  We're in the home stretch of this very strange and challenging year.  

SENIOR DRAMA:

We had a nice start to the quarter with a review of ways of presenting material.  This is important to remember as we start to work in our individual disciplines.  (Remember, if you want to switch your course within the Senior Drama class, just let me know and I will advise the counsellors.)

Because we only meet every other day, some of you will not be here on Friday and of course, this week, no one (except me) will be here on Friday.  This is your journal for the first week:

Which special day in this last quarter should we commemorate?  I am thinking we should do something for Grade 7 Fun Day -- we could film it and send it to our feeder schools.  What do you remember about your grade 7 fun day?  (If you didn't go, say what it was like when you first came to Steveston-London.)  What sort of presentation could we do about drama for new grade 7's?  (Give me a couple of ideas.)

You have seen the films that have been entered for the WAG.  Which film is the best?  Give me a reason for your choice. 

The journals are due on Tuesday of next week.  You can hand them in on paper (that's my preference) or you can send them to me electronically.  If you email me and don't get a response, make sure I've seen them.

Enjoy your long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment