Monday 18 April 2022

Marks posted!

 I have just posted my preliminary marks -- I have until Thursday to check over them and the administration also reads them, so that everything is clear and correct.  If you look at your marks (which are posted on the portal) and you see something that looks wrong, let me know on Tuesday and I will check them with my records and make any changes that are warranted.  Grade 8's, this will be your final mark in Drama 8 (although I will revisit them when I see your Aesop performances), but Grade 9's and 10's, you still have another term, so if you would like to make improvements, make sure you read the comments to see what you can do better.

You can still hand things in and do any reciting that you haven't done, so make sure you pop in during PLT if you have work to make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment