Thursday 18 January 2024

Snow Days!

 Wow!  I never imagined that we wouldn't have school today!  Two snow days in a row?  It's unheard of!

Our plans for the last two days will have to switch!

B Block -- English 9

You should continue to read Theories of Relativity and work on the questions.  We will try to have the Romeo and Juliet quiz on Monday.

A and C Blocks -- Drama 8

Learn your lines for Aesop. 

D Block -- Senior Drama -- We will be at school on Friday (I'm nearly positive, but I've been wrong before . . . ) so I think we should go ahead with Friday as Ms. Buffalu's day and then Monday as Mrs. Xerxes.  I will try to email you guys about this.

Learn "gallop apace"!  This is a chance for you to show what you can do by yourselves and not subject to a group that doesn't bend to your will.  We will be reciting next week, in class AND in PLT.

Film makers -- I would like to see what you filmed and if you haven't finished editing, I do have some leeway about when your marks HAVE to be in, so hopefully you have something to show.

Theatre production -- You need a clear plan for your sound and light show.


No comments:

Post a Comment