Tuesday 29 March 2016

See You Tomorrow!

Welcome back from Spring Break, everyone!  I had to take an extra day because I was doing spring cleaning and I guess I overdid it a bit and threw out my back.  I hope I'll be "back" at it tomorrow.  (The pain medicine appears to make me prone to bad jokes.)

As I told you all before spring break, I had to have your interim reports ready for today and I have submitted them to the office.  I wrote a report for everyone who is missing more than one journal (that's a lot of you!) and I also wrote a report if you have a tendency to come late (you know who you are) or have missed a number of classes (either with an explanation or not -- you know half the battle is just showing up).  One of the reasons we send interim reports is to let you know that you might not be on the right path and give you suggestions as to how you might do better, so that's what I've done. It's not too late to pull up your socks!

Grade 8's -- don't forget you will be doing your "show and tell" speeches next week.  Make sure you practice at home before you present.

I hope to see you all tomorrow.  Please cooperate with the substitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment