Friday 21 June 2019

Happy Summer!

Silly me; of course, it's not the last post!  If you look at the marks I've posted and you want to talk about it, I am here next week.  My office hours are Monday from 8:30 to 10:30 (and I will be here in the afternoon running the Steveston Historical Society's vignettes -- come and see them in the summer.  There's a blurb about them on the school's website), and Tuesday from 8:30 to 10:30.

Thanks to those of you who stopped in to help clean the prop room.  We made a great dint in it and I will be back at it on Monday!

Have a great weekend.  If you want to write a journal, here's a good one.  Think of an object.  Imagine how it would play a role in a scene.  (An obvious one is to choose a weapon but what if it's a wallet, or a bus pass, or a roll of duct tape, or an old locket?)  I think I'll go home and write a scene and see where it takes me.

If you want a chuckle or a way to gain insight into the world around us, check out comics by alyssa (@hialyssacomics).  I think that's how I direct you there.  They're very funny and encouraging and sweet.  Alyssa was a student here and a great actor and writer and she is trying to do a comic a day (obviously a very creative person).  I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment