Saturday 13 February 2021

Black History Month

We talked briefly about what we could do for Black History Month and here's something I found interesting.   CBC Gem is streaming a series called "21 Black Futures" and it consists of performances by
black artists associated with Obsidian Theatre, which is a professional Canadian theatre company specializing in work by Black Canadian theatre artists.  Here is the link to the series:  https://www.cbc.ca/artsprojects/21blackfutures/

I am going to put this on my "to do" list and see if there is something we could see together that will inspire us (or inform us, or both)!

Are you getting snow where you are?  We have a lot!  It is so pretty and Daisy was actually able to walk down the whole long driveway on her own, without my help, so it is starting out to be a good day!  "Do you want to build a snowman?"  (I haven't seen the movies, but that song is certainly an ear worm, especially since that's the only line I know!)  Here's the view from my house.  Add a handsome squirrel in the foreground.  She's just discovered the peanuts I put out for her and her friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment