Monday 28 January 2019

Monologues and Journals and all that jazz

Semester one folks,

I can change your marks until February 1 in the morning, so if  you have an outstanding monologue or some journals to hand in, get them to me or perform for me before then!

I wish you all the best of luck in Semester 2 and thank you all for throwing yourselves into the wacky world of the theatre for Semester 1.  I hope to see all of you back in the swim of drama next year!

The WAG film festival will screen the films entered in the contest on January 30 (that's Wednesday) at lunch in the theatre.  If you want to vote for the People's Choice Best Picture, make sure you come.  The WAG Gala will be on Monday, February 4 at 6:30.  We will screen the films then, and people can vote for People's Choice and we will announce the judges' picks as well.  The jazz band will play and there'll be food and drinks and fun!  See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment