Sunday 1 December 2013

Many hands make light work!

Drama Club:  I hope some of you read this today!  I don't want to pester Rachel on the weekend, but if anyone reads this perhaps you can pass it on to the appropriate person.

Can each person in the cast bring a hanger for his or her own costume?  The boys who get married need dress pants and shoes -- do you have them?  I believe we have neckties and white shirts in the prop room.  I got wedding clothes for the girls.  I have a costume for Theseus (including some hokey looking armour, which will look nice with a cape, I think).

Has anyone seen my swords anywhere?  I have four metal swords, but there is only one in my office right now.  You know how people come in all the time and "borrow" things . . . I wonder if someone forgot to return them.  If you see them, let me know.

I hope you're all studying your scripts -- no books tomorrow!  If you can, pop in at 10 to help paint.  I hope to see everyone at 1:20 to get ready to run the play at 1:30!

Have a nice Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment