Friday 6 June 2014

Fashionistas, all!

Your final journals (and all the rest) are due now!  Grades 12, 11 and 9:  It is about your role plays.  Grade 8:  Write about one speech you heard in the show and tell exercise.  What impressed you about it? 

Grade 8's:  Learn your lines for Aesop.  Think about how you can create an animal character - vocally and physically.

Grade 9's:  Learn your Mr. Young Scenes.  We will see them on Friday of this upcoming week.

Grade 11's and 12's:  Learn your lines for your one act plays.  Tell your parents we will be performing in C Block on Friday (and perhaps Thursday -- we are a bit long for 75 minutes).  I would be so happy to be able to perform your scenes for your families, even under the circumstances.

I wish so much that I could have seen the "fashion" show.  Obviously, I need as much help in that department as I can get.  I hear that Sylvie was a very stylish and lovely Ms. Kosar!  Thank you, Sylvie!


No comments:

Post a Comment