Saturday 13 December 2014

"Oh, Doris, it's awful!"

There are lots of great lines in "Fawlty Towers", some that make me laugh every time I hear them.  The above is one and there are so many others.

I just wanted to thank everyone who has come out to the play and laughed and enjoyed it.  It is a lot of hard work to put on a show and it is really gratifying to have such a great response from our audiences.  And of course, a huge and heartfelt thank you to everyone, cast and crew, who worked so hard to bring this thing to life.  You are all stars to me.

We are holding over the show for one last performance on Monday, December 15 at 1, so if you haven't seen it and want to, here is your chance.  We have some seats left so scoot to the theatre before one p.m. and we'll try to squeeze you in.

And now the whirligig of time (a bit of Twelfth Night) brings on his revenge and I must go (to soccer, forsooth!)

No comments:

Post a Comment