Tuesday 17 March 2020

Closed right down!

By now, you will have heard that school are closed for the next while -- we don't know when they will reopen.  As you all know, I am quite fond of school and was dismayed to hear that we will not be back to normal after spring break.  At this point, we don't know anything else.  I think the people who run things will be discussing it over spring break and making their decisions according to the science and the doctors.  I hope it will not be a long time away, but they have said that those of you on a path to graduate will graduate and those of you who are passing will go on to the next grade.  They have also said that they will be communicating with post-secondary institutions and advising them of our situation, and of course, this is not isolated to BC or Richmond -- everyone in the world is dealing with the same problem.

I will post any information I get as I get it, but at this point, you just need to try to enjoy your spring break and not think about any of it too much.  There is nothing we can do about it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment