Thursday 6 January 2022

Another meeting!

 


We had our staff meeting this morning (teachers like to meet, so we feel like we're doing something!)

We discussed our first day back to school and how that will unfold.  The new news is that you must sign up for a PLT placement (for Wednesday and Thursday) and go to that placement, because admin is trying to keep track of kids and make sure you don't create crowds or exceed the number of allowed people in each room.  Try not to sit face-to-face with other people and keep your distance.

I have sent out academic alerts for some of you.  If you have not done a lot of journals in Drama, you could well receive one.  In English, if you have not handed in your poetry project, you need to do that.  It is a way for you to write both analytically and creatively.  If you are overusing your phone, that could also be an issue.

I made a video of the park near my house in its winter wonderfulness.  Here is the link, if you are interested.  My sister suggested that I do one for every season, and I think I will take her advice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vrnl5-iyHk

No comments:

Post a Comment