Tuesday 4 January 2022

Information about the return to school on January 10

 


I said I would let you know about the information we received from our meeting, but I'm afraid there isn't much to report.  

We were told that you will be returning to school next Monday and that we should remind all of you to be scrupulous in wearing your masks properly (covering both your mouth and nose), that you should keep your distance from others, and that the school is planning on staggering entrance and exit times.  The administration has another meeting today which will address specific concerns about secondary schools, so we hope to hear more details after that meeting.  We will also have another staff meeting on Thursday.

There are no plans to extend the semester at this point, although we might hear differently after the meeting this afternoon.   I will continue to try to post any new information here.

It was very snowy in Port Moody this morning.  Heavy wet snow was falling and shovelling my driveway was quite a challenge.  But here I am at school!  I was surprised how little snow had fallen anywhere else.  The sun was shining as I came up the hill from Port Moody.

This is a photo I took of a path in Rocky Point Park.  The sun looks so warm, but the pathway in shade was very cold.  I bought new warm boots at the end of the cold weather, but they will be good for a long while, I hope.

Keep checking here for information.  I will post what I know when I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment