Saturday 10 May 2014

You're the real MVP!

That's from Kevin Durant's MVP speech.  Of course, most of you know that I don't follow basketball at all and wouldn't be able to pick Kevin Durant out of a line up of seven foot tall men, but my sister (who also doesn't follow basketball at all) told me about his speech, so of course, I looked it up and it is very heartfelt.  He says his mom is actually the MVP because of all she did to help him when he was a little boy.  Make sure you thank your moms tomorrow.  Someone in Grade 8 said, "what if I don't have any money?" but I'm sure your moms would be just as happy if you wrote her a nice poem or did some chores or went out for a walk with her or something like that.  I know I would be happy with that.  The weather is supposed to be really nice, so no excuses for just staying in front of your computers all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment