Tuesday 12 May 2020

Quaran-meme!

Here's my attempt at a "quaran-meme":

I have never created a meme before so I'm pretty pleased with this.  Do you get it?

Question of the Day:  Define "meme" (your own words).  What's your favourite?

Warm-up:  
Art:  Put on a timer for five minutes.  Draw your own face or someone else's.  Put an object next to the drawing that you think reflects part of the person's personality.  IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT LOOKS LIKE THEM AT ALL.  Send me your sketch via email.

Drama 9/10:  Say the monologue you think you will do out loud at least three times.  (We will perform these on June 1.)

Theatre Production:  Play the prop game with yourself.  Grab a random item.  Use it as at least 10 different things (like a ruler could be a whip, a spatula, a flute, a needle and thread, etc.)

Lesson:  Art -- Send me your Value drawing.  Make sure you say what you think it is!
Drama 9/10 -- Your group plan for your third heritage play is due on Thursday.  If you are not in touch with your group, you need to reach out to them.  I sent all groups' emails last week.
Theatre Production:  Work on your prop (due May 19).  Make sure you photograph or draw what it was before you start to transform it.

Zoom meetings:  As I told you, we are hoping that staff will arrange their class meetings at times that we would normally be in class together, to prevent scheduling difficulties.  A Block -- we will meet tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1:30 p.m.  (Charles, you will ask the question of the day.)
C Block:  Thursday at 12:30 p.m. (Be prepared to show your rectangle with the two dots and the filled in areas.)  (Kashev, you will ask the question.)
B Block:  I would like us to meet on Friday at 12:30, but apparently that is a professional day.  Is it okay for us to meet that day?  Our alternative is to meet at 11 on Thursday.  (Sarah, you are going to ask the question.)

Some of you are not keeping up with the assignments.  I am not assigning a lot of work, but you need to do what is assigned.  Don't let things build up and then feel overwhelmed in June!

2 comments:

  1. I believe making a meme is the act of establishing an "inside joke" and sharing it with the world. I personally love to shout lines from the Harry Potter movies at random times (though they normally sound a lot better in my head than out loud and out of context).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just like to see people look strangely at me because they think I'm living in an alternative universe. (Maybe I am!)

    ReplyDelete