Friday 29 May 2020

Have a great weekend!

If any Drama 9/10 student wants to recite your monologue one on one with me, I will set up a Zoom meeting at 1 p.m. on Monday.  You will be able to sit in the waiting room until it is your turn.  I will invite you in and you can recite and then you can leave and I will invite the next person.  It should go fairly smoothly.  If you want to do it this way, just send me an email before 12:30 p.m. on Monday.

I hope you all have a great weekend.  Remember to wash your hands and keep two metres away from other people.

If you have not done several assignments, I will have to send an academic alert to you and your parents.  I will list what you are missing in the report.  You need to make a plan to get caught up.  The end of this crazy school year is quickly approaching.

I will be at school all day on Tuesday.  I hope to see some of you there.  Make sure you observe the safety protocols and bring all your own gear that you need to do your work.   The health declaration is on the honour system.  If you have any of the symptoms of COVID 19 (difficulty breathing, headache, fever, sore throat, tiredness), you need to stay home.  If you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, you need to stay home and isolate yourself.   It is a support and tutorial model so it is helpful if you know what you want to work on and are able to ask questions of the teachers who are there hoping to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment