Thursday 16 April 2020

Whether we're giving or receiving help, each one of us has something valuable to bring to this world. - Mr. Rogers

I feel good because I managed to reach a number of you and if you are chatting (virtually, of course) to anyone in your classes, please tell them to EMAIL ME AND LOOK AT THE BLOG!  We can only manage this if we all do our part.

Question of the day:  (I have a few, but they're easy!)  What time are you getting up these days?  When do you start "school"?  How long do you spend "at school"?   Do you get outside every day?  What is your favourite time of day now?  I get up between five a.m. and six a.m. because Daisy wants to go for a walk.  I start school at about 7 (I like to get going quickly.)  I feel like I spend more time at virtual school than I do at real school -- we have meetings with different groups on staff and then I watch plays and read plays and try to come up with lesson ideas and spend time trying to contact you guys and emailing.  Here I am at 7:25 p.m. still working!  I do get outside every day.  I walk Daisy and then I usually have my own walk (Daisy is slow and I like to walk quickly so I go on my own once.)  My favourite time of day is 2 times!  I like when Daisy and I get home from our early walk and I have my coffee and I like dinnertime when my sons and I sit down together and talk about the day.

Warm-up:     Find one of the many tutorials on You-tube that teach you to do an accent.  Spend ten minutes trying to acquire the accent.  Then try to use the accent throughout the day.  I tried Russian today.

Send me your pitch if you haven't already.  I hope some day we'll be able to make these films -- I'm quite excited about the pitches I've read so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment