Saturday 18 April 2020

Zoom on Thursday, April 23

Hi everybody,

I am trying not to post on weekends, but we just received authorization to use Zoom with classes, so I wanted us to give it a try.  As you know (if you've read my blog), Thursday, April 23 is Shakespeare's birthday so we will celebrate by getting together.  We will discuss your films and also upcoming report cards!  If you think you missed any journals, please try to get them to me (you can email or take a picture of it and send it) before Wednesday of next week (that is when your report cards are due).  Make sure I have your correct email by Wednesday so I can invite you to the Zoom meeting.

This is the schedule for the Zoom.  I think I will spend 30 - 40 minutes with each class.

C Block/Grade 8 - 1:00 p.m.
B Block/Grade 9/10/Theatre Production 11 - 1:45 p.m.
A Block - 2:30 p.m.

It will be great to see you all and touch base.  If you haven't zoomed yet, you're in for a treat!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it will be. I have never had so many people at a Zoom conference, but we'll figure it out!

    ReplyDelete