Wednesday 29 April 2020

Lesson for Thursday, April 30

Remember, C and B Blocks -- you are Zooming today.  You should have received your invitation already.  C will meet at 1 and B at 1:30.

Question of the Day:  What is your favourite book (it could be a book for little kids, if that's your favourite)?  Why do you like it?  (My favourite book is The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery (she wrote Anne of Green Gables which I also love).  I love The Blue Castle because it is funny and suspenseful and romantic and it turns out so well that if I am feeling badly and I read it I feel encouraged!)

Warm-up:  Read your book, or a page of your book (or any book) out loud.  Use lots of expression in your voice (as if you were reading to someone else)!  This is obviously a vocal warm-up.

Lesson:  (mandatory)  Finish your silent film -- script or storyboard.  It is due tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment