Thursday 4 June 2020

Truth or consequences!

Question of the Day:  When was the last time you were in trouble?  What was the consequence?  I don't get in "trouble", really, because no one is the boss of me!  (Ha ha.)  But I had a big disagreement with a friend of mine, and they said, "surprisingly, we disagree" (this was over email -- but I could still tell they were being ironic) and now, they're not talking to me!  That's okay.  I was right, anyway!

Warm-up: 
Drama 9/10, Theatre Production 11:  (Theatre production, you're doing the role play, too, so make sure you look at your character!)  What does your character do in his/her spare time?  What music does she/he listen to?  What is her/his favourite food?  What is his/her favourite game?  Try to act like your character for a little bit over the weekend.  You can tell people what you're doing, just so they don't think you're crazy.

Art 8:  Go on working on your still life.  Do some experimenting.  I showed you today the one I did that I didn't like (with the blue cloth, which didn't work at all).  I don't love the pepper and onions, either, so I might do another one this weekend.

Lesson:
Drama 9/10:  Read the scenes out loud.  Think about which one you would like to perform.  There are three for grade 9's and 2 for grade 10's.  Pick only one.

Theatre Production 11:  Send me the text from yesterday (as an email, not a text) from your character that explains that you have to stay late after school.  Then, work on the theatre history project.  You should probably be working on the theatre reconstruction by now.

Art 8:  Work on your landscape.
Can you name the five elements of art that we have looked at already?  (We will finish with three-dimensional art and talk about the last two elements, which are form and space.)

No comments:

Post a Comment